Manage Your Account Online
At LUS, we know that convenience is important to our customers. LUS offers an easy way to manage your utility account, right from your personal computer. Features include the ability to pay your bill using a credit or debit card featuring the Mastercard, Visa or Discover logo. You can also view the details of current and historic bills, payments and consumption.
Registration and Log-in Tips:
- Only Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Google Chrome may be used to access the LUS online bill pay system.
- Attempting to pay your bill online using some older computer operating systems could result in an error. LUS recommends using one of the following operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X and Mac OS.
- A LUS account number is needed to access information online.
- User IDs must contain at least six alphanumeric characters.
- Passwords must contain at least four alphanumeric characters.
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- Computers must allow pop-ups. (You can usually set your pop-up blocker to allow pop-ups from only the LUS site.)
- Do not use the online payment system if you have received a disconnect notice or your electricity has been disconnected for non-payment. Contact a LUS customer service representative for assistance.
- The LUS Online Bill Pay system is for paying utilities bills only. To pay your LUS Fiber bill, go to LUSFiber.com or call (337) 99-FIBER (993-4273).
- For additional assistance with your online account, contact our Customer Service Center.
The online account management system will be unavailable daily from 2:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. for system maintenance.
e-Account: General Questions
e-Account: Registration & User Questions
e-Account: View & Pay Questions
e-Account Terms & Conditions